Tuesday, October 2, 2007


I am getting ready for this year's International Leadership Conference that will be held in LA. I look forward to meeting brothers and sisters that are very close to me but live in other countries. First of all we will fly together with Gyuri and Ani who have just moved to Bucharest to lead the church there a month ago. I miss them a ton. I also look forward to seeing Mike and Laura Fix again from New Hampshire. And we are scheduled to meet with Randy and Kay McKean. The McKeans were leading the Boston church for years and have been instrumental in starting the European mission work.
The conference itself seems to be a promising one. Not to mention the meeting of the Delegates for United Cooperation. I feel privileged to work on seeing our churches come together to evangelize the world. We do need each other.
Please, pray for us, our trip and our time in LA to be productive and useful.
p.s. On personal note, VirĂ¡g and I will be celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary on October 11th. So we will stay four day in California to be together and have a special time.

No comments: