Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Saturday Make-a-House-a-Home and T-Home Kids Program

On Saturday together with some disciples in our Bible Talk I went to help paint a temporary housing facility that HOPE worldwide Hungary Make-a-House-a-Home program targeted for this year. This facility provides temporary housing for families (and single Moms with kids). We are helping with painting it so it would be more of a home than a shelter. We had a great time. There was a room (just about 8 m2 - 80 square-feet) that one family just left from that morning and was expecting another family to move in later that day. We got to work on that and also on one of the staff bathrooms. The time in the facility helped me tremendously to be grateful. I pray for the families that are there so they would find permanent housing solutions but even more that they would find God. I didn't take a camera so I don't have any pictures to share here.

Meanwhile my wife took our kids and Patrik (one of Robi's good friends from church) to the T-Home Kids' Program. They had fun and took lots of photos. Here they are:



I am so happy that we can have a life with purpose and relationships. God is good.

No comments: